50+ Email Marketing Ideas You Need To Know In 2024

For alt det andre.

Moderators: M!ke, mare

vickie567

50+ Email Marketing Ideas You Need To Know In 2024

Post by vickie567 » 18 Apr 2024 17:04

People – at least in Europe, and those I meet, even and chiefly Gen Y who loooove their email – are very reticent when it comes to suppressing email. When do you think this will change? If you look into it, and with exceptions, of course, vast majority of younger employees are only using e-mail today to get in touch with people, generally, older than them, i.e. People more senior, or in higher positions, or, simply, with older members of their families. The reality is that those younger generations no longer rely on e-mail as the main primary means of communication, quite the opposite, it is just one other option, which in most cases gets totally ignored, because they don’t feel it makes the cut anymore. In a work context, if you asked them, the main reason why they keep using e-mail is because it’s the only way they’ve got to reach out to older generations of colleagues, who usually happen to have the knowledge they would need to carry out their job(s).

So, Instead of having to reinvent the Germany Email List wheel, they rather prefer to use e-mail to get in touch with those older colleagues, get the information they need, and then continue collaborating with their peers through social technologies. That’s why the adoption of social software tools at work is probably slower than it should be, mainly, because those older generations feel very at ease within the comfort zone, i.e. e-mail, while younger generations keep thriving in their own social networks, creating a bit of a disconnect at times, which could be easily fixed if those older generations would understand the working style(s) of the younger ones and act accordingly. That is one of the main reasons why six years ago I decided to challenge the status quo of e-mail and show everyone, whether senior employees, or younger ones, there is a brave new world out there through openness, transparency, clarity, etc.

Social networking tools enable in order to help us become more effective at what we do. It’s also an opportunity for us, knowledge workers, to own back our work and become a whole lot more responsible and accountable for what we do every day, in context and with our networks. And it all starts by freeing ourselves up from the email yoke. Starting today. Is Marketing Automation A New Marketing El Dorado? Judging by the numbers delivered in this Salesforce Slideshare presentation, I would tend to say “yes”. Judging by the response I’m getting from my clients, I’d say “definitely yes”. There is this realisation by companies that nurturing visitors, leads and clients can lead to something.